Whip up the profits with this Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Popcorn recipe. With just a few ingredients you can offer this treat with a kick!
- 5 gallons of pre-popped Monster Mushroom Popcorn® – pop in yellow butter flavored oil and Flavacol®
- 1 lb. (2 cups) of #2393 Flavor EZ, melted to 110 degrees F
- ½ cup #2384 Ranch Savory Seasoning
- ¼ cup #2374 Hot Jalapeno Savory Seasoning
- Turn on tumbler heat switch
- Melt 1 cup of Flavor EZ into a glass measuring cup, stirring frequently until fully liquefied
TIP: You can use the hot plate available on the 2703-00-00 for this.
- Once Flavor EZ is melted stir in ½ cup of #2384 Ranch Savory Seasoning
- Place 5 gallons of popped popcorn into the tumbler
- Turn the tumbler on
- Slowly pour all the liquefied Flavor EZ and Ranch Savory Seasoning onto the popcorn
- Let the popcorn tumble for 1 minute
- Shake on ¼ cup #2374 Hot Jalapeno Savory Seasoning, more or less to taste.
- Let the popcorn tumble for 2-5 minutes
- Turn off the tumbler, let it rest for up to 5 minutes
- Bag / store the popcorn