Customer Service Representative
As one of our Customer Service Representatives, you’re on the front line receiving incoming calls, emails, web-based, and in-person inquiries from our customers.
We are dedicated to providing service to our customers Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No weekend hours.
- Enter orders placed through the phone, email, online, or in person
- Complete financial transactions in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Work closely with sales, service, and warehouse departments to ensure smooth operations
- Promote and suggest products to customers where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping people
- Strong communicator with excellent written communication skills and highly effective listening skills
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in customer service;
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and French is considered an asset
Please send us your resume here.
Thank you to all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To make sure you've read this far, let us know what your favourite colour is in your cover letter.