We are looking for an energetic and accurate Order Picker for our warehouse in Mississauga.
You will be responsible for:
- Filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity
- The completeness and correctness of all orders filled
- Efficiently picking customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Assembling various types of merchandise for shipment
- Stenciling, tagging, or marking orders as requested
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Operating forklift in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Conducting physical inventories as required.
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assisting in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conducting operations in a manner that promotes safety
MUST possess the following:
- Forklift operator licence
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume here.
To make sure you’ve read this far, tell us what your favourite colour is, and why!
Thank you for your interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.