We are looking for an adaptable technician who will service and deliver our customers’ and the company’s various concession machines , such as popcorn poppers, cotton candy machines, slushie machines, nacho cheese warmers, etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure the completion of all work in the assigned territory according to customer and company requirements.
- Maintain strong customer loyalty through professional and reliable service.
- Complete accurate inspections, service and maintenance of equipment in order to maintain equipment operation and extend equipment life.
- Complete preventive maintenance tasks as established by the manufactures.
- Perform consistent, quality service throughout the assigned territory.
- Communicate clear and accurate information documenting the service provided and the results.
- Report time worked and provides daily work information to the corporate office in a manner and form as per current company practices.
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner with Service manager to assure the highest levels of customer service.
- Adhere to all safety rules – be safe on and off the job site. Be cautious and careful when driving..
- Minimum 2 years of service experience in a similar or related field
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Good penmanship
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
Please send us your resume here.
To make sure you've read this far, tell us what your favourite colour is and why!
Thank you for all those who are interested, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.